Hey everyone! What’s going on out there? I am laying here watching Lord Of The Rings: Return of the King… I am getting all pumped up and prepared for The Hobbit, which releases December 14th!! You better believe I’ll be there.. Now to find a date… Hmmmm.. LOL!! 🙂
I can not wait to see this!!!!! I LOVE All the others!!! Any of you planning on seeing it in theaters? How about opening night? Hopefully I will be!!!!! Guess we’ll see!
Did y’all have a good Thanksgiving? I know I did!!! We just hung out at my parents house all day long… Ate, talked, went through the sales ads.. It was a lot of fun, as always.. This year, I didn’t gorge myself and make myself sick on food! No by choice though…. LOL!!! I am in the process of potty training my two year old boy. Oh man is it a challenge!! he does pretty well with going teetee. But of course, at lunch time on Thanksgiving, he pooped. Cleaning poopy undies is NOT my idea of a good time.. While my entire family was enjoying an awesome meal, I was up to my elbows, washing his undies in the toilet. LOL!!!!!!!! G-R-O-S-S! I am sure y’all wanted that mental image, didn’t you??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hey! If I have to live it, the least you guys can do is read about it! LOL! Anyways, I DID get to eat a good lunch! My Mom is an AMAZING cook and we had some delicious food! Also, Brynne sure helped out A LOT! 🙂
Here’s myself and my sweet lil sis, Brynne! 🙂 Does our hair look AMAZING or what? LOL!!! We bought the same shirt from Old Navy, but at different times, and without knowing it… When we found out, we decided to wear them on Thanksgiving. HA! #nerdalert 🙂 We had fun.
So, on Facebook ALL of my friends were doing the whole THANKFUL thing.. Posting daily about what they’re thankful for. I didn’t really feel like doing it that way, and then a friend of mine did a blog and just posted everything she was thankful for, so I am copying her. 🙂
1. I am thankful for Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins and forgiving me
2. I am thankful for a Heritage of Faith. BOTH sides of my family are HARD CORE Jesus followers! 🙂 I am SUPER blessed to have that in my life!
3. I am thankful for my parents. They brought us up in a godly household. They were strict, they had rules and guidelines that I didn’t like growing up. But I am eternally grateful now for them!
4. I am thankful for my sisters!!! The four of us don’t usually see eye to eye on things and we don’t always get along. But we love eachother and will support each other no matter what! You go against one of us, and you;ll have a whole gang to deal with!
5. I am thankful for my son!!!!!! He has helped me change into a completely different person than I was 3 years ago. True, the Lord actually changed me, but had I not got pregnant and given birth to him, I would probably not have changed at all.
6. I am thankful for GOOD friends!!! I am blessed to have a few amazing people in my life!!!
- Mandy.. My very best friend for 17 years! If she weren’t in my life, I’d die! I love her like a sister! We’ve been through WAY TOO much together… Births of our babies, divorces from husbands, break ups from boyfriends, being cheated on, death of a close friend, divorce of her parents, moving across the country, etc etc etc!!!!! No matter what happens, Mandy and I will be best friends for eternity!!!!!!!
- Eryn… We lived together for a year in our college years. This girl is LOYAL and TRUE! She is a rock! We used to pray together, play together, travel together.. 🙂 LOVE HER! When I thought my life was OVER, she packed up her husband and son and drove THAT day from San Antonio JUST to be with ME! Now THAT is true friendship! We don’t see each other much, but I will always consider her one of my VERY closest friends!
- SARAH! 🙂 This girl and I also lived together in our college years! This girl is CRAZY! Moved away and we never see each other anymore, but still keep in touch! We have some of the absolute CRAZIEST memories of all time! 🙂 We love to laugh and reminisce about the good old days! LOL! If you ever want an honest, up front answer, just ask Sarah! 🙂 She’ll give it to you! LOVE YOU!
- My online Mama’s!!!!!! These girls all have SWEET babies born the same month as my sweet boy! 🙂 We met online while pregnant on a WHAT TO EXPECT website and message board and have kept in touch this whole time! It’s so weird to feel so close to people you have never met in person!!! These girls have bcome some of my closest friends and I love each of them!!!!!
7. I am thanful for my church!!!!!! We recently got a new pastor and I just absolutely LOVE him! 🙂 He’s honest, personable, godly, funny… He is a breath of fresh air for our church, and I am very blessed to be going there!!!
8. I am thankful for my brother in law. HE IS THE BOMB.com! LOL! There is really no one else like him out there!!! Thanksgiving day, I broke our toilet. I had a total brain fart and thought it was okay to flush baby wipes.. It’s not. Our toilet backed up, we couldn’t use it the rest of the day. The only bathroom we have in our home. Broken. Instead of watching football, eating dessert, and just being lazy, he was in there with Mom plunging and snaking the toilet, trying to fix it. That’s him! He’s just that way! He’s ALWAYS there to help us out and we’re not blood related! How many times has he helped move me out of an apartment? Or help me quickly get out of a bad situation? I’ve lost count. He loves my son about as much as he loves his own kids! I am RIDICULOUSLY blessed to have him in my life!!!!
9. I am thankful for my job! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE where I work and what I do! I work with and for some of the best people! 🙂 I have a blast at work every day! I have a flexible schedule.
10. I am thankful for SCENTSY! 🙂 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Scentsy! 🙂 It’s awesome, and addictive! Trust me! 🙂 Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself! I swear, you’ll love it! 🙂 https://sherilync.scentsy.us
I think that’s it for now…. I know I am thankful for a whole lot more.. Like music, dvr, movies, my bed, etc etc etc! LOL!!! But I’d never finish blogging if I added up all that stuff!!!!!
I guess that’s it for now! I hope y’all have a GREAT rest of the weekend!!!! Get up and go to church tomorrow!!! 🙂