So…. I’ve been listening to Christmas music for a couple of months now. 🙂 I am not ashamed to admit it.. I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC! Have I mentioned that in every post? LOL! I Do. I love it! Something about it just makes me so happy! Nothing can bring me down when I’m listening to Christmas music! Like with everything, I have a few favorites. Really, when I say a few, I mean A LOT! LOL!!! 🙂 So.. I’ll list 10 here and expect you to listen to them and love them too! 🙂
1. O Holy Night– Josh Groban or the Shane and Shane version. Those are my FAVORITE versions! Josh Groban is just freaking amazing and I love EVERYTHING he does, but this version of O Holy Night is SPECTACULAR! Don’t you agree?
2. Winter Wonderland– Ozzy Osborne & Jessica Simpson.. No, this is not a joke. I am SERIOUS! LOL! I really don’t usually care for Jessica Simpson. She is too much like the “bubble gum pop music”, but I love her in this song.. I ESPECIALLY love Ozzy though. 🙂 He’s adorable. His voice is awesome.. And the video is pretty funny too. LOL!!! 🙂 My oldest sister and I started listening to this several years ago and we HAVE to listen to it each year. 🙂
3. Merry Christmas Baby — Bruce Springsteen.. My sweet baby sister and I are IN LOVE with this one. LOL! EVERY SINGLE YEAR we have to hear it and sing it all day every day….. LOL !It’s annoying to me sometimes, but I love it… Will always be one I HAVE to listen to! 🙂
4. Celebrate Me Home– Kenny Loggins.. Okay, this one is THE BOMB! LOL! My OLDEST friend Christina, actually got me hooked on this song. I’d never heard it. She played it for me. I LOVE it! 🙂 I am sure her hubby got RIDICULOUSLY annoyed with us the year she introduced me to it.. LOL! EVERY TIME I was over there, we sang it.. But only the first part. LOL! Who DOESN’T Love Kenny Loggins anyways!? HELLO! Listen to it. If you don’t know it, you’ll love it now! 🙂
5. Same Old Lang Syne- Dan Fogleberg…. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! LOL! Kinda weird song.. But I ADORE it! 🙂 One of our stations here used to play it ALL the time at Christmas and I NEVER hear it anymore!!!! This is a GREAT song….. Do you like it? I know ONE other person who loves it like I do.. Christina. LOL!!! 🙂
6. All I Want For Christmas Is You– Mariah Carey.. This is a MUST in our family! LOL! One of my sisters, either Kayla or Shonda had this YEARS AND YEARS Ago.. Probably back when it first came out. We wore that tape out! Listened to it ALL the time! This song R-O-C-K-S! 🙂 LOVE IT! I do NOT like the new dance mix.
7. Wonderful Christmas Time– Paul McCartney.. This song reminds me of Toys R Us, 1998-2002… Each Christmas this song came on the speakers about 4,000 times during my LONG shifts… I hated it for the LONGEST time… But I LOVE it now! 🙂
8. A New York Christmas –Rob Thomas.. Just because I LOVE HIM! 🙂 I was driving in my car, going Christmas shopping several years ago when I heard this song for the first time! LOVE it! 🙂 I would love to be in New York City at Christmas time some day!
9. Angels We Have Heard On High– Josh Groban and Brian McKnight! LOVE THEM! LOVE THE SONG! I love their version! 🙂
10. Where Are You Christmas? Faith Hill HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS SONG?! It’s so sweet, and a lil sad, and just GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! 🙂
Okay, so I have a TON of FAVORITE Christmas songs.. Like, EVERYTHING Michael Buble’ does! He is simply AMAZING! Don’t y’all agree??? I have so many more I could talk about, but I”ll just do these 10. LOL! Y’all would be up reading this and listening to music for hours if I put EVERY SINGLE favorite Christmas song… 🙂
So… IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT! Is that freaking exciting or what?!?! I was so excited I REALLY wanted to wake Jude up, but I refrained. I am a better Mom than that. LOL! 🙂 It really didn’t snow much.. Enough to coat everything, but that’s about it. I heard someone say about 3/4 of an inch.
The pictures aren’t good because it was the middle of the night, and was taken with my phone.. But you get the drift! 🙂 LOL!!! I hope it snows more SOON!!!!!!!!! That was DEFINITELY not enough! Just enough to make me long for a whole lot more! LOL!!! 🙂 I almost went to buy those boots I posted about last night because it was so cold! My dress shoes are AWFUL for my job in the cold! EEEEEEK! I didn’t have thick socks or I would have gone and tried them on today. Tomorrow, I am taking THICK socks and going shopping! LOL! 🙂
Anyways. I guess that’s about it for now. 🙂 I hope y’all enjoyed it. If not, sorry. LOL! 🙂
I hope y’all all have a WONDERFUL night! Stay warm and toasty!!!!!!!!!!!