Hey Everyone! It’s NEW YEARS EVE!!!!! Can you believe tomorrow starts 2013??!? It’s really pretty crazy to think about!!!!!
What are your plans for tonight??? I don’t have any… Jude and I will stay in to avoid the drunken weirdos on the streets! 🙂 I think I’m gonna go by RedBox on my way home today and rent a couple of movies. I’m thinking a night in with this guy won’t be too bad………
Come on… You know you agree! 🙂 LOL! I also want to see October Baby, and People Like us…. I’ve seen the Lucky One already, but I STILL WANNA SEE IT AGAIN! 🙂 I’m also thinking about splurging and ordering TOKYO or SHOGUN to go… LOL! I haven’t had it in a couple of years and I’ve been craving it… So maybe tonight……..
Tomorrow… No clue.. Hang out. Maybe go shopping…. C L E A N…… I say that all the time and rarely do I end up cleaning my room. BLECH! I’m 33 years old people! HOW HARD SHOULD IT BE?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Have y’all thought about New Years Resolutions? I don’t like doing them because I don’t hold to them.. But I DO have some goals for 2013…… Here they are….
1. Read the Bible more. I have REALLY gotten out of the habit of reading and that’s wrong. The Bible tells us to mediate on His Word. to “hide his Word in our Hearts” I need to do that!!!!!!
2. Become Mother of the Year! LOL! 🙂 But really! There are things in my parenting style I’d like to change. I want to be the VERY best Mother I can!
3. GROW, GROW, GROW my Scentsy Biz! I want to have 2 Scentsy Recruits in January! I want to be LEAD my Jan-Feb. There are so many things I could do if I could just get my business going even better than it is now. I already have a girl ready to sign up, she’s thinking it will be this next weekend! EEEEEEK! 🙂 Couldn’t be more excited about that!! I want to have more home parties, more online parties, and some basket parties!
4. GET ORGANIZED! I am SUPER unorganized.. My room is a disaster. Seriously. LOL! I need to get rid of a lot of things and make room for my business and Jude’s toys.
5. Listen to more Christian music! I’ve been listening to more lately…. The stuff on secular radio is getting RIDICULOUS! It’s all about sex, drinking, drugws, shooting, etc. It’s stupid and annoying, and not something we should be filling our minds with… I especially don’t want Jude to! It’s not ALL bad.. But for the most part it is. K-LOVE radio station is challenging people to listen to ONLY Christian music for 30 days. That’s it. Try it. See if it doesn’t change you. Your outlook on life. Your attitude.
6. Eat Better. Get some form of exercise! LOL! I have the WORST eating habits EVER! Give me a Big Red and some jerky or sunflower seeds and I’m a happy girl. LOL!! That’s awful! Not to mention my love for fast food! AUGH! It’s awful! I LOVE it though. I could eat Rosas, Chick fil A and Popeyes all the time! ALL TERRIBLE THINGS!
Anyways….. That’s it for now. I am sure I could think of a lot more ways to improve myself. L-O-L! I’m sure y’all could too.. That’s why I am not asking y’all. HAHA! 🙂
I said I was going to an INSTAGRAM Photo Challenge a day… I’ve got it started… But it’s not finished! If I can finish it, I’ll post it tonight. 🙂 DO ANY OF YOU CARE?! HAHAHAHAHA! 🙂
Anyways. I guess that’s it! I hope y’all have a FABULOUS New Years Eve! BE CAREFUL! And Definitely DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!
So EDITED TO ADD——– I did not rent The Lucky One, I rented October Baby and The Campaign. Started the Campaign and the language was awful and it was terribly perverted, so I turned that off. I am about to start October Baby and I’ll let y’all know what I think. I’ve heard it’s AMAZING!
Got Tokyo for dinner.. It was EHHHHH. Gave Jude a bath and he got to use his brand new Bath Crayons Santa brought him….. They were a HUGE hit! 🙂 He loved them!!!!
An artist at 2! LOL! 🙂
I guess I’d better go! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I hope y’all have a wonderful New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember… DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!